International Statistics

Go down

International Statistics

Post by Quintus Sertorius on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 am

Since this is no secret, I decided to put the results in the "Villa Publica" forum, that is open to everyone.

As you see, this statistical review covers 2 weeks and a half. (I started making notes on 03.04.2018, but all later notes are made on Sundays.)

mmo-rpg site offers an extensive statistical database with all kinds of information, but you can't clearly see the relative positions of alliances there. That's what I wanted to achieve.

As you can see, Zibal Uni is slowly starting to stabilize. The last week was the first one, when no alliance joined or left top30. Another peculiarity of the last week is a big "island of stability" that formed between top9 and top17 - all these clans retained their position in the ladder. There are changes both above this "island" and below it.

Among the top alliances, Old_School [OS] showed the best result, rising from top 7 to top2 clan during last week. [MINERS] and [BALKAN] retained their positions, but 3 other alliances lost 2 positions each. They are [Airforce], the previous holder of the second place, [NEW_GUYS], the biggest clan of Zibal, and [Amira]. [Amira] is the previous reincarnation of the [NEW_GUYS] - it was the biggest clan of Zibal several weeks ago. It also held the top1 position for a short while. It has been on the decline since then.

In the lower part of the graph we see the steady decline of Brazil and Portugal, as well as United Balkan. On the other hand, [MinerZ] and Team of Cheaters [ToC] are showing steady growth. The biggest rise in this class goes to Free Peoples of the Earth, [FPE], that leaped from top25 to top19 during last week.

Our own alliance, [SPQR], appears in the graph on the third week, by jumping straight to top 24. We are still holding this position.
Quintus Sertorius
Admin

View user profile http://forumromanum.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: International Statistics

Post by Quintus Sertorius on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:12 pm

So, this is the weekly update. It roughly covers all april, so I'll post it on the official forum.

Top3 clans hold their ground. Airforce fell from top 4 to top 6. Amira continues falling in the rankings - once it held the top1 position, now it is only top 10.
Ottomans ceased to exist - but a successor clan appeared, Bayrak. I showed this by changing the color of the line. Bayrak is currently top 12, while the Ottomans held top 9 position last week.

2 most significant falls outside of top 10 are the fall of Terror and Bastards. Terror is now only top 30, while the Bastards can't be found anymore.
The fall of Terror might be connected to this battle:
https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/799864-TOT-224-530-000-Mercedes-Benz-vs-Vix-TERROR-A-33-121-000-D-191-409-000/

Boom showed the fastest growth in the rankings. The growth of FPE and SPQR is also noticeable.

Unlike the previous week, 3 clans left top 30 and 3 new clans took their places. All of them are small clans with less than 5 members.
Quintus Sertorius
Admin

View user profile http://forumromanum.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down